Slc’s post

June 16, 2015 | Uncategorized | No comments   

IMG_2105.PNG

Reflection

June 15, 2015 | Uncategorized | No comments   

This was my job for my blue sky project .Can I make a glider go 25ft with a launcher?

I thought my blue sky project went very well I completed my task of making a glider go 25ft I was very good at conversing with the people who came to my table they seemed very interested in my project. I thought James would steel the whole show with his trebuchet.
In making my glider and launcher I learned how to make a glider and scale things x2 also that simple is better. As a fun fact I learned that an aeroplane’s wing need to be able to touch each other even jumbo jets wings have to be able to touch. All in all I thought everything was a success.

Building the glider

June 2, 2015 | Uncategorized | No comments   

In this video I will be building my glider for my launcher

Children in war movie

June 1, 2015 | Uncategorized | No comments   

When my group and I were making the movie on what unicef has done for the people of Témor lesté there were good times and bad times but we pulled through. Everyone did there part or so it seemed but I’m sure they did.i thought I was quite helpful I got less credit than I thought I deserved unfortunately there pore temper was due to me missing the presentation if I had been there I would have been quite helpful. All in all I thought it turned out wonderful.

The legacy of Leonardo DaVinci

In this video I will take you on a brief but wonderful journey on the life and legacy of Leonardo DaVinci

The legacy of Rapheal

May 26, 2015 | Uncategorized | No comments   

In this video I will talk about one of the greatest painters ever Rapheal
This video will talk about his life and legacy and finally death.

IMG_2021.JPG
Tis was my storyboard for this video.