My Postponed Worldview

Well this is a bit late.

So worldview. I haven’t really talked about it much in my blog. Maybe because it’s not relevant, but it is. Worldview tells us so much about our beliefs and thoughts of the world around us, and we had to do a project about it. Worldview isn’t one of those things you always talk about, it’s something you always have in your thoughts though. For this project, we had to create our own explain everything, which is like an iMovie mixed with a bunch of animations, really cool app I recommend it.

I had some troubles with explain everything, I think a lot of people did.  It was a really fun app to learn and play with, and what you could do with the app was magnificent.

Creating my worldview was great. It included a lot of the apps features, as well as other apps to help the explain everything. In my explain everything, I talked a lot about my beliefs about sports and education and how it affects me in the real world. The first step in creating my explain everything was coming up with a script. I then spoke in the explain everything and began to start to tweak pictures and crop videos and images to make them as best as I could. Composing the images and videos was a lot of fun. I enjoyed looking at past memories of sports and education.p, including winning the geography challenge and landing baskets in basketball.

Without worldview, it would be a very different place. Worldview helps us have our own opinions and stick to them. The first time I heard the word “worldview” I didn’t care for it. Now, I realize how much of an impact it has on everyone around us. Thank you for tuning in to my blog.