Britain and its Trains

The industrial revolution was a key part in Britain and its growth in the late 1700’s and early 1800’s. Businesses boomed and gained money from the products they sold around Britain and other neighbouring countries. One of the ways the people of Britain travelled and sold goods was trains. Trains in the industrial revolution helped Britain expand its country, gaining many immigrants and lots of money to go with it. Without trains, Britain may not have been as successful as it was in the industrial revolution. In this blog post I will discuss how trains revolutionized Britain and the industrial revolution.

img_2456

My first point as to why trains changed the way Britain worked and acted is how efficient trains were. Trains became such a success in the industrial revolution because of its efficiency. They were much faster, had more space to transport goods and overall was a huge improvement in the transportation industry. They didn’t only transport goods. They also transported people and agriculture as well as animals. Trains were fast, and that helped the growth of communities and made it possible to expand cities. They made travelling for the people of Britain much easier to work and visit between neighbouring cities. People could expand businesses and farms because of trains and that helped the growth and wealth of Britain in the 1800’s.

img_2451

The second reason trains helped Britain was its capacity. Trains became the number one transportation vehicle because of the large items and products it could store. Trains could carry so much more goods and livestock than carriages and horses which made trains more accessible and worth while for people to use. Trains could carry much more passengers than other vehicles as well. More people transported means more people that expanded to different regions and countries. People could now have more jobs and opportunities in new, advanced cities.

img_2487

The final reason trains were a huge success in Britain was its accessibility and expansion. Trains made it possible to expand and grow Britain. Different vehicles could not travel as long or as fast as trains, making trains more useful for people and business owners. Trains were very accessible. With horses or carriages you had to go to certain business owners and farms to rent horses, where as trains had train stations. Train stations made people use the train more often and were easier to access than other transportation vehicles.

Now I will talk about my movie. Most of the movie was created in explain everything. In the app, I created animations of Britain and trains. The animations were then exported in to iMovie. In iMovie p, i added a voiceover, some images, and some videos. The images had an effect called ken burns, which make the images move in a certain direction. I, myself, use ken burns a lot in my movies, and I know many of my classmates do as well. It is a really good way to make your images look more interesting and appealing towards viewers.

My Movie

That’s my blog post! Thank you for tuning in.