Railroad Visual Essay

So for the last week and a half we have been making a visual essay using explain everything about the cause and consequences of the invention of trains and railroads in Britain during the Industrial Revolution. We created three drafts for this mini-project. The first draft was critiqued by peers as well as the second draft. Each time we critiqued we would switch our iPads and viewed each other’s explain everything. Then we found a couple of kind, specific and helpful things that would improve the EE and wrote it in a document.

For my first draft I only had a handful of slides that were slightly short and wasn’t the best.

Now after the criticism I got I began to work on producing a better explain everything that incorporated all the points I wanted to get across and that followed the criteria. Sadly when I tried to save my explain everything so I could hand it in the software cut out bits of the final product. So here is what I was able to save.

After we finished the second draft we had another peer critique. I was still able to get it critiqued by going through each slide one by one. After that session of critique I edited it a bit more and add transitions between points in iMovie. I also, to avoid the cutting of slides, individually made the points in separate EEs.