Dream House and the Super Bowl room

So lately in math we have been learning about blueprints and scale diagrams. As a final project we made our own dream houses. We used all that we learned about scale and blueprints like the code for kitchens, how to find the square footage and the prices per. Square footage.

We started out with finding a software to use to design it. Some people used minecraft or floor planner but me and Ryan(my partner for the project) used an app called “Stanley Floor Plan.” We started off with the bottom floor and specifically the kitchen.

We made a really small kitchen but it was a challenge in itself to make it meet code. After that we finished with adding a hallway, media room, patio and dining room.

We also added the infamous Super Bowl room where we would watch games and have super bowl, World Series and March Madness parties. We then added a patio and a pool and a garage.

img_2221

After finishing that we started to work on the second floor. On the second floor we have my bedroom and bathroom, Ryan’s bedroom and bathroom, a laundry room and a giant hallway filled with a foosball table as well as a pool table.

img_2220

The total square footage is 2, 684 which is small compared to other group’s houses. I personally enjoyed adding the appliances and interior things because I was able to put in things I would love to have in a house.