The Things I Carry

Recently, in HCE we have been looking at the things we carry everyday that make us successful. So, as a result of that we each made a keynote presentation that discusses what we carry.

We had to use a variety of keynote animations and features like a magic move, object, transition etc….. and we had to include ten things.

After some thought I came up with the ten things. Four were physical and six were mental. The four physical things were my Frisbees, my phone, my IPad and my watch. I won’t too in depth, about why I have those things and why they make me successful, because we would be here all day. The Six mental things were; a problem solving mindset, my past experiences, the drive to succeed, working for the weekend mindset, the skills I have gained and my love for the outdoors.

All of these things help me either with give me a drive to move forward or a drive to do well and succeed.

Putting the keynote together didn’t take too long and I actually enjoyed it because I went through a bunch of photos from my childhood and I was really happy to relive some of those memories. I really had fun with using transitions and using keynote to its fullest.

Sorry you couldn’t see the transitions and keynote effects. Keynote doesn’t allow the presentation to export as a video to show all of the transitions and things.