Science Saftey

For the past week in Science class we have been doing a Saftey Unit. For the end project we had to make a Saftey video to show our learning.

I was with Ethan and Ryan and we decided to make an actual Saftey video featuring a scientist working in an underground lab in Russia. The whole premise of the video was that it’s a video all about Saftey with working in the underground nuclear testing facility.

Ethan was the main actor and we made sure to have a mix of right and wrong Saftey procedures. We also thought, that since it is a Russian Saftey video, One of us should do the voice over in a Russian accent to make it more authentic. Ryan was the only one who could pull off a good one so he did the voiceover and I did the editing.

We decided to use the Russian anthem as the background music to once again to make it more authentic and made the title slide with the communist flag as well.

To better distinguish what was safe or not we took a photo during each scenario and overplayed a big red X over it.

We presented ours in class and it seemed to make people laugh whic( is definetly a plus but we didn’t use very many visual effects and the scenarios were a little basic. There are definitely some things to work on and I plan on working things into my next video project.