Whats Next?

Before reading this make sure you read part one the this project, here is the link…

Coming Up With The Question

Whats next with our blue sky projects? you may ask. Well I am about to tell you…

After coming up with the actual question you have to figure out what you are going to do for your project. Since my question is “can seeing nature enhance peoples lives?” I am going to interview people that can’t necessarily go outside everyday (children’s hospitals, old people homes)

Creating my pitch form was the easy part, a pitch form is pretty much a form the explains your ideas for your project. Then you have to get three teachers plus a parent not just agree to your idea but sign it. Might I remind you that I got my idea a week after everyone else so I am mega behind on this whole project. But just yesterday I got my for signed, when everyone else got theirs signed last week but whatever at least its signed.

image

The Next step to this project is making my timeline that shows exactly what I am doing for the next two and a bit weeks, it also shows when I am going to do what for my project and when. I think that the timeline will help we stay on track a lot because I can always quickly look back at it.

image

Looking back on the first two weeks of this project, I kinda laugh at my self a little because when I was first trying to come up with an idea I was thinking way to hard and trying to come up with this super deep and cool question. And you don’t need to do that, when I was talking to my mom before we come up with that idea in like 10 minutes, instead of when it was just me trying to think I didn’t get anywhere is over a week. Thinking about the future of this project I that my next challenge will be getting a deeper answer from people other then just yes. Hopefully I wont hit another week long brain fart in the next bit of our project.