The Many Things I Carry

We’ve been learning so much in health & career lately that I’m surprised our brains haven’t exploded, much like Ruby‘s appendix. The more recent project is the Things I Carry one. For this one, we needed to put together a Keynote presentation that includes:  * at least one image where we adjusted the mask

* at least one image that we adjusted the size of

* At least one image that we used insta alpha on

* At least one magic move

* at least one object grouping

* at least one added animation

* at least one added transition

* at least one object build

* presenter notes
We also needed to include at least ten things we carry, both mental and physical. The things I included in my presentation are: 
– my optimism

– my creativity 

– my friendliness

– goal setting

– diving

– my perseverance 

– my pets

– my exitableness/enthusiasm 

– my parents

– my siblings 

– my bus pas
At the moment I’m unable to show you my keynote.
One of the things I carry would be my optimism which is so helpful because it promotes happiness, self respect and integrity. I use it to cheer up others and I find that I have fun doing almost anything. 

Next up I have my creativity which is very beneficial, especially in school. It helps my ideas to be original and interesting.
Being outgoing helps me a lot in many cases. Being around friends makes me happy and encourages me to go out and make lasting memories with them.
I often find myself procrastinating and goal setting helps teach me to be more disciplined and motivated to get something done. I use it a lot diving when learning new things and when I’m feeling overwhelmed with schoolwork. 
Diving keeps me moving and physically fit. Being active helps me to be awake and I’m more attentive at school. This is especially important nowadays with people in their devices so much, I pride myself on staying active.
Perseverance is especially important when I do fourteen hours plus of diving and it can be very tempting sometimes to just give up. Without my perseverance, I likely would’ve quit diving a long time ago along with other commitments.
My cat brings me lots of comfort and support. My old dog, Morgan was really close to me and was a great source of love. 
My ability to get excited over just about anything helps spread happiness to others.It helps me to look forward to little things and have positive thoughts.
My parents are very supportive with my extracurricular activities, driving me all the way to West Van or downtown Vancouver for diving. They help me with homework and my organization, helping me to stay up to date on assignments. 
I spend a lot of time with my siblings and they’re always with me whether it be my thoughts or the pictures of them my mom snuck in my bag.  
My bus pass symbolizes my independence and it helps get me place-to-place. Just like my independence will take me places in life. 

All in all, I had a lot of fun doing this project and I found that it helped me to appreciate what I have a little more.

See you in the next post!