Hi people, this is my new blog about my class trip to Oregon.  In october, we got to travel around Oregon and see many monuments.  I’m going to be sharing my three favourite moments from Oregon plus my book I made with more amazing moments.  Here are my top three moments from Oregon plus a few more.

One of my favourite moments in Oregon was visiting the Tillamook cheese factory. I love cheese and it was very interesting watching it being made.  They had all sorts of cool machinery that packages the cheese, makes the cheese into a solid state, and lots more.  An interesting thing that I saw was before the cheese got packaged they had to weigh it.  If the cheese wasn’t the right weight, they would add a bit more.  This interested me because I never thought about weighing the cheese. 

My next favourite moment from Oregon was making a R.O.V.  An R.O.V is a remotely operated underwater vehicle.  They gave us the moters, different pipes, and tape to make our own R.O.V.  While creating the R.O.V our group ran into many different  struggles.  Sometimes we didn’t have the right pipes to attach together and there were none left.  We would have to make a trade with another group and hope that they would trade.  Another problem was the amount of tape we got.  We didn’t have a lot of tape so we had to work with what we had.  Eventually we ended up successfully with an amazing looking R.O.V.  I think this is one of my favourite moments because it was a great team building exercise and was super fun.

My final favourite thing we did in Oregon were quests.  Quests were like geocaching.  You have a piece of paper with riddles and clues on there leading to the final prize.  The final thing you needed to find was a box containing a stamp.  You also need to fill out all of the boxes on your paper.  You find out the letters to each box by solving more clues.  Each quest took place in different places.  The quests were about 40 – 60 minutes long and you have to work together with your team to complete it before the other groups.  Our group won most of the quests that we did.  I think it was fun because again was a team building exercise and was just fun overall.  It was fun having the freedom to roam around and do whatever it takes to win.

Overall those were my three favourite moments from visiting Oregon