Hi people, with this post, I’m going to be talking about my Worldview assignment.  For me, a worldview is some type of importance to you that has somehow shaped your life.  For me this would be my Christian Worldview.  In class, we made a short video about our worldview and how it has affected me.  I will talk about the steps for creating my video.

The first task we needed to do was use MindNode to get some ideas.   MindNode is an app that make a brainstorming web.  You have the main idea in the center and other topics which you can put ideas into.  This helped us think about what we could do for our next task.  Down below is the MindNode that I came up with.  I think that it is pretty good and tells a lot about my worldview.

The second task we needed to do was create a script for the video we were going to be making.  At this point you needed to pick something that affects your worldview.  Since I am Christian I chose my Catholic Worldview.  The script was basically a story about me being a Catholic from when I was born all the way to the present day.  I talks about what i’ve learned and how it has changed me.  Down below you can see the script that I typed up about me and my life being a Catholic.

For my third and final task I had to assemble a video about my Catholic worldview.  To do this we used the app explain everything which is an app that lets you video tape your drawings, make animations, and way more.  While making this I didn’t use my script much but I used it as a guideline.  I also made different drafts of My Catholic Worldview and this is the one I think is the best.  I ran into a lot of trouble using this app.  Sometimes it didn’t save it and other times it randomly erased parts of my drawings.  I got through all of it and made an amazing video.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my Worldview assignment.  From doing this assignment I have learned what a worldview is and different types of worldview around the world.  I think that this was a great project to do and I am happy how it came out. 🙂