Good morning!

Fellow out of the box thinkers and fellow people who are also interested in a rather unnecessary challenge. This week in the student blogging challenge, we are working on exploring the Creative Commons.

I decided that just choosing one task to perform would be a waste considering that I have so much experience in using Creative Commons already, and have many many photos already processed and finished (even though nothing is ever finished – blog post in the making). So I decided to mix multiple tasks together tho create my own creative Creative Commons activity!

Something that I like to be known for, even though I am not, is creating my own quotes. I always try to throw in a message to every post I create because I know that information + emotion creates a long term memory. So why not log this information into my own long term memory, as well as my readers’s, as well as making it something that I really care about expressing?

• My abstract watercolour painting by the sea

In this I have not only expressed things that I care about, but I have legally created images that express a piece of a story that I have created about a character that I have also created.

Can you come up with a story about the character? Can you guess what this person has gone through, is going through, or what they believe? Can you try to figure out who they are? TRY to figure out their identity, and tell me your thoughts In the comments.