Week 5 Challenges

Hey guys it’s Ben and for week 5 I will be talking about my favourite songs and genres.

One of my favourite artists is XXXTENTACION. His songs appeal to me because they aren’t about a fairytale life and in some songs, I can relate to the lyrics. My favourite song from him would probably be “changes” in his album “?”.

Another of my favourite artists is Khalid. I just love the flow of his songs. They seem smooth and flowing and it relaxes me. My favourite Khalid song is either “Ocean” ft. Micheal Garrix or “Better”.

My third favourite artist is Lil Baby. I like his songs because of the way he raps. His words are kind of cut off at the end and it sounds like he is stressing the end. My favourite Lil Baby song is “Drip Too Hard” or “Deep End” ft. Gunna.

The genres I listen to would be mumble rap, R&B, and hip hop. Comment below what songs you listen to and if we have anything in common! See ya!

8 thoughts on “Week 5 Challenges

1. Carson says:

Dear Benjamin,
    I was assigned for the week 6 blogging challenge to ask someone outside of my area three questions about your daily life to get to know people better and see differences in areas. I came up with these so please answer back on McDowell Media at http://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/.
    What religion do you practice and when do you attend or practice it?
    What is your school calendar and daily routine in school like?
    Can you speak two languages? If so, which two?
    From Your Fellow Blogger,
    Carson

2. benjamindinh says:

Hi Carson,

I clicked on the link and I think it went to a class blog. I found a blog roll with your name. I clicked it and it said that the URL wasn’t found. What should I do?

3. Elizabeth says:

Hi, Ben

I also like XXXTENTACION and My favorite song from him is “Moonlight” & “Look At Me”. I’m sad he died.

4. Lorna Manuel says:

Hi Ben,
    Thank you for sharing your favorite music genres. My son also likes Kahlid and his favorite song is Ocean! I have heard the song but not the other songs or artists you mention in your blog. I really like “Pop” music and my favorite artists are Alicia Keys and Pink. I really like “This Girl is on Fire” and I saw Alicia Keys at a basketball game last Friday. It was really exciting!
    Lorna

1. benjamindinh says:

Hi Lorna,

Ocean is a really good song. Your son must have a good taste for music. I have heard a few PINK songs and they are really good too. I don’t think I have ever heard “This Girl is on Fire” though. When was it published?

5. Dinah says:

Hello.
    I am unfamiliar with the artists you named. My three favorite musicians are John Denver, Pavlo and Ted Yoder. Have you heard any of their music? One is a singer, all three are musicians. Two play guitar and one plays the Hammered Dulcimer.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Dinah
    #STUBC commenter

1. benjamindinh says:

Hey Dinah,
      I haven’t heard of your favourite artists. Do you have a favourite song from any of them? I could check out the song