PGP Time Machine

We are finally wrapping up the school year. This also means that PGP is coming to a close. We just finished our final project for PGP and it is called a Time Machine. We have learned all about being productive, making goals and following through with them, and learning about the 7 habits of being a highly effective person. The Time Machine is all about those things. If we were to send something back to our former selves about those things, what would we send? Well this is my Time Machine…

I decided on making a poster showing how all the things we learned this year blend together. My main focus was the 7th habit, Sharpen your Saw. We read a book this year called 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey. The 7th habit is all about maintaining a balance in your life. It focus on four major categories. Those categories are Mind, Body, Soul, and Heart. Maintaining a good balance between those four things will lead to a healthy life. It also focuses on exercising those four categories regularly. Whether it be working out (body) or practicing problem solving (mind), practicing and working on those four things will improve how you see the world and treat others. It will lead to a happier and healthier life. This was really interesting to me and so I decided to focus my Time Machine on it. The 7th habit is also about practicing the other 6 habits, which for some reason all fall under one of those four categories (it’s almost like it was planned😂🤔). But this also applies to what we have been learning all year. Practicing time-blocking and using Things also falls under the big umbrella of Sharpening Your Saw. This also applies to goal setting. Setting goals does not work unless you constantly revise and revisit them so that you are working on achieving those goals. My Time Machine was all about how those things we learned this year all blend together to form that 7th Habit.

All in all, I am proud of my Time Machine and I hope you enjoyed it too. Have a nice day and I will see you all very soon.