Emoji Story!

Hey guys it’s Ben again and today I have a story made out of emojis for you. I used birdseed.com/emoji to make this story. You should check it out it’s really fun. Anyways here is my story.

🚕😥🎿🍞🎺🚑🙋‍♀️🚐😖🚎🍬👷‍♂️🐻😆🐘😽🚱😤🎧👱‍♂️🐖☕️🎳🐰😩😶

This is how I interpreted it…

Once there was a man and he was sad because he had to take a taxi to the hospital because his skis got covered in bread and a trumpet. At the hospital he met this girl who took him in her white van to show him her mice. He rushed home to eat some candy and go to work making happy bears and elephants for kissing cats. When he couldn’t drink water he was mad and so he listened to his favourite artist, the one and only Piggy Boy. But when he went bowling he drank some coffee that a bunny gave him and then he felt sick and eventually lost mouth. That was the end of this man.

Let me know what story you made out of these emojis down in the comments! See y’all later!

3 thoughts on “Emoji Story!

1. Marg says:

Dear Ben,
    Wow! This looks really hard, but I will give it a go.
    One day a sad taxi driver was taking me to the ski hill. He was sad because he only had bread for breakfast and could only get jazz on the radio. An abulance went roaring past. Then a blonde girl waved us down because a van and a bus had collided, blocking the highway. While we waited for the highway to open a worker came by handing out candy. Beside us was a carnival truck with bears, clowns, elephants and cats! Boy, I hoped they didn’t escape. The carnival man couldn’t get any water for his engine which was starting to overheat. He finally found some, then turned up the carnival music while he ate his breakfast and drank coffee. The highway was still closed, so we snow bowled and hopped through the snow like bunnies. The road was still closed, so sadly, we turned around and went home.
    OK, pretty goofy story.
    Thanks for being part of the blogging challenge. Which task has been the biggest challenge so far?
    Marg
    #STUBC commenter

2. benjamindinh says:

Hi Marg,

I love your story! How did you come up with that? I really like how it was from your point of view!

The hardest challenge for me so far would probably be the challenge where we had to either educate others about Creative Commons, or make a sentence using Creative Commons pictures. I think it was week 2 or 3. Check out the post I wrote in Creative Commons. Which challenge was most difficult or the most fun for you?