Tree fall

I had a tree fall on my house a year ago and I’m finally back in my house. I thought it would be a good blog post.

So on 29th of August 2015 it was my family was setting up for my birthday party as the storm came. The storm was knocking down tree a lot of the tree. A the one tree in front of our house that was probably 80+ feet fell straight on the room cracking the sporting beams, smashing windows and making dry wall fall. We call the fire department and the they came and blocked the road to outside our house because there was a live wire down. It 4 hours later BC Hidro came add fix the wire we sleep in the basement that night. The next day me my mom and my brother went to a hotel. My dad stayed home to deal with the insurance. After about 3 days we found a house to rent. Then school started. When ever me and my brother walked home there dog ran and barked at use the garage was open with strainers. So are 2 week or so we moved to a house on panorama. Around this time we got the first of many estimated with was 4-6 weeks Then shortly after that changed to two months then four and so on till it was a year.

This summer has been mostly taken up by the whole thing but I did do a lot of bike and building bike jumps.

It has been a year and they are still needing to fix the outer walls of the house. But I’m able sleep in my own house.

Written by:

Be First to Comment