In a fantastic world

We recently finished a first draft of a video. Our question was what draws us to fantastic worlds. To answer this we each looked a ride from Disney world. I look the great movie ride and how it draws us in to the movie world.

Creating was more time consuming then I would have expected we learned how large companies did there advertisements and did a similar way creating a story board and put time on it and drawing out each scene sadly I was having troubles get all of it done before to trip and instead made a way more vague out line. but because I didn’t have to show any others what my vision was to create it I didn’t have to worry about how it would end up looking like. Another problem that I had well creating this was that there when not very many microphones so I was not able to get shots of me actually there and any interviews. If i where to do this again i would of found a backup to made sure that I was in the video.
Final draft

https://youtu.be/-Rdwc-DHSOk

They bring you in to this world by making small changes and using what we now to help them with change where you are.

In class we did an essay and made it in to a book that explains this with using Alice and the wonder land.

Written by:

Be First to Comment