Chasing The Canadian Dream

Hello bloggers, We are back with another humanities project. This was a difficult project since I came into it later than I wanted to having to catch up with the knowledge and the goal of this project. Chasing the Canadian dream was an amazing project that insisted with many individual thoughts and ideas. We first Read More…

TPOL 2024 (The Next Step)

Today I stand before you as a final year student in grade 10, this year has been full of adventure, new friends and especially progress. I am not just saying this to impress you, but to truly reflect on my growth and achievements throughout this year. Before I go in to deep I would Read More…

Cray Cray Yay Yay Part(2)

Hello bloggers a little bit ago I had the opportunity to go on a field trip to Seattle with school and my peers, and it was an eye-opening experience to learn about the crazy ones who have changed the world. As we explored the city, visited museums, and learned about the history of innovation and Read More…

Stop Motion Larry Wheels

Hello bloggers, This project is our most recent maker project where we found a viral video on the internet and recreated it in a stop motion in 30 seconds. We found out a video that would work well with a powerlifting YouTube video about Larry wheels since we could make bench press a squat bar Read More…