My Learning Portfolio

Charlie’s Chill Blog Site

Spring Exhibition 2024: Beyond The Battlefield – The Great War

This year for the spring exhibition it was on World War One, showing my knowledge through a comic book. The graphic novel had to accurately share the information within a story. Making sure the sources were accurate and… Continue Reading →

TPOL 2024

Thank you for coming to listen about my learning. I am an expert on my own learning. I am responsible for my learning and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation… Continue Reading →

Russian Nationalism: Connections and Conflicts

The driving question for this project, In the Name of Nationalism was: how has Nationalism’s influence shaped the global structure? Nationalism has had a deep impact on the global structure by shaping the change of the world’s connections,… Continue Reading →

MPOL 2024

Thank you for coming to listen about my learning. I am an expert on my own learning. I am responsible for my learning and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my… Continue Reading →

Beyond the Canvas: The Gogh Getters Journey Through Destination Imagination

Destination Imagination (DI) Regionals 2024, my group members and I have been working hard for the last couple months for the DI tournament. Check out my group members blogs: Kira, Caden, Aiya and Melissa! This was my first time ever… Continue Reading →

Rise of the Frankenstuffies: Gertrude and the Stolen Stone

Have you ever torn an apart a couple stuffies, took the different parts and sewed them back together to create a Frankenstuffie? Here’s the creative chaos of learning about The Rise of the Frankenstuffies, Humanities project.  Here is Gertrude:  … Continue Reading →

The Real Louis Riel

The last Humanities project for semester one was about how Louis Riel has been portrayed. I had to create three paragraphs to represent and show how Riel has been portrayed over time. I also learned how to create a strong… Continue Reading →

My Journey Through History: 2024 Winter Exhbition

Winter Exhibition 2024 was all about the different revolutions we have learned. I got to learn all about the Russian Revolution, more specifically the October Revolution.    Our driving question was “How do ideas drive change?”   Ideas drive change… Continue Reading →

Mysterious Notes and Missing Faces: You’re Next a Thriller Short Film

Recently in the school many people have been disappearing. A group of friends meet up with each other and talk about it. Esther then goes to her locker and finds a mysterious note. What does the note say on it?… Continue Reading →

Building Trust and Reaching New Heights: Loon Lake Retreat Reflection

The goal for this trip was to gain trust with my classmates. I definitely did that and I got closer with them. The Loon Lake retreat was a great experience for me because of how much I learned about myself… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 My Learning Portfolio — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑