My mPOL Presentation!

POL Declaration  Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. l am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for […]

Bon Voyage

The Age of Exploration There are consequences for all of our actions. They can be good or bad. The consequences of The Age of Exploration have impacted how we live today, and that is a good, and bad thing.  In this project we learned about the age of  exploration, along with learning how to identify […]

Making Poems

Our first humanities project of 2024 was called Working With Words. We wrote poems about our worldviews, and the end product was an ebook (just a book but in electronic website form). What I learned This project really made me think a lot about myself. It made me think a lot about what I value, […]

Radical Innovations

Sharing our learning with the world is a huge part of being in PLP. Just before winter break, us grade 8’s had our first PLP exhibition! Exhibitions are a way of sharing our community what we have learned. Its a lot different then what you would think, so in this blog post I’m going to […]

Power Play or How it Started

Our second humanities project. Only a few hundred years ago was the Middle Ages. That is what this project was about. The Middle Ages or a cooler name, the Medieval Times. (I also learned a lot more than just about the medieval times) About this project The name is this project is Power Play or […]

Who am I as a PLP Learner?

Reflection “Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.” – Margaret J. Wheatley Reflecting on our past accomplishments, disappointments, or past work, is an amazing thing. When I reflect on things I have done in the past, I get to learn so much more than […]

My First Post!

Building Businesses  Ever since I was little I’ve always been interested in entrepreneurship. I just noticed you don’t know me yet! Hello. My name is Chloe and this is my very first blog post! As I was saying, I am very interested in creating businesses. But I have one problem. Whenever I make a business, […]