Welcome to a new school year!

Hi everyone! We’re your new bloggers, Tierra,Tarra, Niki, and Yaus. Today we interviewed some of the Cleveland students to see how they felt about coming back to school.

gr. 7 – Dylan:  He says he feels no different than grade six.

gr. 6 – Meghan: It feels great to reunite with your friends. She likes the split classes because the gr. 7’s help you with your homework.

gr. 1 – William: He likes his teacher. He likes being back at school and he liked the rolling log in the playground.

We’re having a lot of fun in grade 7 and we can’t wait to see what this year brings us! We’re going to try to do most of the things that last year’s bloggers did, like My Story My Book and we’re going to add some new stuff, for example, contests. we’re going to blog around every other day.

If you have any questions about us or the blog, just ask in the comments below!

4 thoughts on “Welcome to a new school year!

1. Hi guys!
    Great Blog!!!! I can’t wait to hear about Cleveland and student life through your words! Like Mme. Santarosa, I love how you interviewed students about how they felt about the new school year. That was really intresting!
    I hope you’re having a good year so far, being the oldest in the school and all! Enjoy blogging!