Spring Exhibition

This project was a success in my opinion we had to create a project that brings both Humanities and BCFP (BC First People)

So to make this all make sense, before we had the idea of combining the 2 projects we had to find a person that helped the world with some sort of race thing, I choice to pick Jackie Robinson which was a huge part of making African American baseball players play in the MLB. 

The part of BCFP that I choice to represent was the food, Health and Wellness category but focused more on the side of where its just health and wellness. I fell like with the categories we had it was the best choice to match. 

So we did not have much time to make the product for the exhibition I would say it was like a week and a half to make are product to show at the exhibition. So I took on the brave mission to make a game wheel and circle that around Trivia about food health and wellness and Jackie Robinson, the idea is to spin the wheel and it would land on 4 topics and those topics would translate to a trivia question and i you get it right you get a little prize. 

Overall I think for the time we had to create this product, I did pretty well and I had great responses to the game Ides I had. 

PS do not try and Crete a game why hell without your dad it takes way longer