The rebirth of the world!

Hello welcome to another humanities post. This one is on the renaissance! And everything that happened of the feudal age. Which basically changed the world as we know it.

What is the Renaissance?

The Renaissance was the time when most of the greatest well known minds lived. Renaissance means rebirth or reawakening so when you think of it that way the Renaissance was the turning point in technology and the principle beliefs which shaped the world into what we know today.

This unit was broken up into 3 main ideas that as you will see all fall into one big project.

The Changing Ideas

In this part of the unit we study famous Renaissance people. Each person was given a Renaissance thinker, a scientist or mathematician and an artist. We then had to fill in a triple Venn diagram with the things they had in common relating to how they helped reshape the world.

The spreading of ideas 

For this part of the unit we looked at how the new ideas from the people we study above spread throughout the world. For this assignment we had to fill out a cause and effect blossom to show this.

The impact of ideas 

The final piece of this unit was how the ideas from the Renaissance impacted our worldview today. This was basically the part where we summarized everything we learned in this unit so far.

The final project 

Now your probably wondering what the importance of these three assignments are. For all you know I just put these in here for no reason but I actually did. The reason I put this all in is because we turned these three assignments in to….. A Triptych!

A triptych is three images next to each other. They can go together to make one whole image but they have to all tell a story individually as well. This was our final project for the unit and you can see mine right here ⬇️.

Reflection time!

I learned a lot in this unit the Renaissance was a very interesting topic. The thing I think I most improved on are my photo shopping skills as well as expanding my knowledge on the Renaissance. One thing I need to work on is time management, so that I don’t have to stay up late trying to finish assignments and all that.

So ya that this post bye