Erin’s blog!!!

“I myself am strange and unusual” - Lydia Deetz

The Weight of Expectations

Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. I am a grade 12 high school student in Canada. I am part of the PLP program at my school. We recently finished a project on feminist dystopia, keep reading to… Continue Reading →

Our Plan to Take Over the USA

Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 12 high school student in Canada. I just finished a PLP project about dictatorship! How can we use a speech to explore the threat posed by authoritarian rule?… Continue Reading →

Democracy in Schools

Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 11 high school student in Canada. I just finished a PLP Spring Exhibition! How might we transform education systems to create engaged and informed citizens? Keep reading to… Continue Reading →

TPOL Grade 11

Hi, I’m Erin and welcome to my blog! I am in grade 11, and a PLP student at Seycove Secondary. This is my blogpost for my TPOL. What is a TPOL? TPOL’s are what we do in PLP instead of… Continue Reading →

Hope Within Communities

Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 11 high school student in Canada. I just finished a project about hope. We talked about hope, resilience, survival, and adversity. We learned what makes a story of… Continue Reading →

The Coldest War

Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 11 high school student in Canada. Recently in PLP we did a project about The Cold War. We learned a lot, read graphic novels, and made our graphic… Continue Reading →

Hope?

What is a story of hope? Hope is to desire for something good in the future. To be hopeful that everything will be okay. Hope is not when something is guaranteed, but you wish that it will be. After a… Continue Reading →

MPOL Grade 11!

Hi, I’m Erin and welcome to my blog! I am in grade 11, and a PLP student at Seycove Secondary. This is my blogpost for my mPOL. What is an mPOL? mPOLs are what we do in PLP instead of… Continue Reading →

Timeless Themes

“To know my deed, ’twere best not know myself.’’ Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 11 high school student in Canada. I just finished a project on Macbeth and “Avatar”. How are these two… Continue Reading →

Why Nuclear War?

Nuclear bombs, the power to destroy an entire city and population in less than a minute. Why? Hi, my name is Erin. Welcome to my blog. Im a grade 11 high school student in Canada. I just finished a project… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 Erin’s blog!!! — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑