🔥Camping Under The Stars

For this post of the Student Blogging Challenge, we got to learn about what media we can use without copyright infringement. For this post we were instructed to create or find a photo and write a post about it. Our current project is about worldview, so I decided to incorporate it into this post.

Worldview (noun): a collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or group; the lens through which the world is viewed by an individual or group; the overall perspective from which the world is interpreted.   Source

There are seven aspects of worldview: geography, time, society, beliefs, economy, knowledge and values. These aspects are the metaphorical “lenses” that we see the world through

Here is the paining I choose:

Copyright © 2020, Fraser Wagner. All rights reserved.

I choose this photo because I think it shows my value of nature. I enjoy going camping every summer. This could also show my value for knowledge. In a outdoors learning program I did called Fresh Air Learning, I learned how to make a fire with friction, using a contraption called a bow drill kit.

I made this painting with an app called Tayasui Sketches Pro  on an iPad with an Pencil. I traced a few emojis (⛺️ and 🔥), but I did the rest myself! Here are the tools I used:

• Watercolour
  • Smudge
  • Eraser
  • Shapes

That’s all for this post! Feel free to leave a comment!