For my scimatics project I had to find answers to my survey that connected with Causation and Correlation. 

For my survey I asked several questions including, what is your favourite school subject and what subject you are best at. With all of our questions we tried to find correlation and or causation between them. 

During this project we learned how to analyze data and arrange it in different graphs to help us understand more fully what the data means. In class we discussed about how some things might have correlation but not causation. And the scatter plot graph helped us analyze that.

We also learned how to ask proper surveys. It may sound super easy and simple but its not. Each question needs to be completely un-biased and anonymous (if necessary.) This is because some people might not be comfortable sharing aspects of themselves like their weight, or income. Making the surveys anonymous helps people to answer the questions honestly without feeling ashamed. Making an unbiased survey is also critical because for example. Asking the question, “The New York Yankees are the best baseball team; what’s the best team?” This is giving your opinion on the question and can impact the answer of other people.

Overall, doing this project helped me understand how to analyze and set data in different ways.