For the first half of the year, I believe that I have constructed high quality work, that I have put a lot of effort into. I have good work ethics and I am a productive learner.
I am a good listener, whether I’m with my teacher, my peers, or my classmates, and I take other people’s opinions and ideas into consideration when I’m learning. An example of this is when we were working in groups and acting out a skit about a group of people called the Luddites, I listened to everyones ideas and thoughts about what we should do, and we ended up with a skit that we were proud of.

Below is part of the work that we were asked to complete as a group, as part of the activity:

IMG_1748.PNG

Sometimes, I procrastinate on work that can be important to my learning. For example, when we were assigned to read a certain amount of chapters from the book, “Into Thin Air”, I sometimes waited until the last day to read them, and I was unable to finish the required reading. Also I can get very stressed if I am assigned any work that I might not understand. This can affect my learning because if I don’t understand, then I am unable to complete the work correctly. In order to fix this I should ask more questions, to my teachers or classmates, that could help me with difficult work. And I need to prioritize my time to give myself enough time to complete work assignments and or study for quizzes and tests.

IMG_1784.PNG

In class, I like to work with others, in groups, because different people have different thoughts that I maybe don’t have. I find it interesting to see what others have to say about something that I have different opinions on. I usually work well with others, and it is relatively easy to get our work done and handed in on the deadline.

For the first half of this year I have already felt myself becoming a more mature and efficient learner. I have made good choices. I used my time wisely so that I could study and do my work, I was at all the classes I could be at, and I have made friendships with my classmates so that we can work well and easily together. I believe that these all affect my learning in a positive manner, this is some evidence of how I have grown as an individual learner!