MPOL!

LETS START FORMALY!👔 Thank you for coming to my presentation on learning. I am the expert of my own learning I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation if my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance Read More…

AR Maker!

90% of you will read the title but only the special 10% will read the whole thing! Find out about using AR maker and the European Exploration!   WHAT HAVE WE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT? The European Exploration of course! For the past about 5 weeks we have been investigating all about the European Exploration, this Read More…

First DI Presentation!!

Have you never done Destination Imagination but want to know what its like for first timers? 90% of the people that read this get better scores in DI!! This past few months we’ve been working on making our presentation the best it can be. Read my blog post to hear about all the advice! HOW Read More…

We Made A Video Game!🎮

Have you ever made a video game?! Well read about my story. I made a video game on a website called Scratch. Read about my experience with it! There were many steps involved including many set backs. My first game got deleted so I had to restart! This made me mad but I knew I Read More…

My First Exabiton

Hi, it was my first exabition if you want to hear how it went read my blog post. I’ll tell you what it was about and the process! 98% read so don’t be that 2% that doesn’t! EXABITION This was my first exabition and overall I think it went ok. There were a lot of Read More…

Reflective Post On ART🎨✨

WORD ART Word art was the first art we did. We were told to write a word and design around it making it look extra than just a word. I chose the word hope because I thought it sounded nice and only four letters making it better to design. I liked the look of the Read More…

Medieval times! Don’t you want to know about it? What can we learn from the past and why does it matter to us today? The past was a time that reflects to everything that happens in the future. Yesterday could have changed your life. Nobody knows. But we do know about the past. How we Read More…

Becoming a PLP Learner

Becoming a PLP Learner     I am Word Pack   I am proud of my word pack for many reasons. Reason one is because it has many good words that describe me. The shape represents me because i am usually smiling and happy. The colours i like because i just like those colours. What Read More…