TPOL 2023

Welcome to my grade 10 TPOL!

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.

————————————————————————————————————————

🌟Parts of my learning and projects I was proud of:

My collaboration skills🤝

Profile 5: I can facilitate group processes and encourage collective responsibility for our progress.

I excel in teamwork using my different skills and perspectives. Through effective communication and creative contributions in a team I can create impactful campaigns together.

my creative thinking 💭

Profile 5: I can think “outside the box” to get innovative ideas and persevere to develop them.

⬇️ next year

Profile 6: I can develop a body of creative work over time in an area of interest or passion.

🙋‍♀️Habits I want to work on next year from this year:

My personal awareness and responsibility 🫨

Profile 3: I can make choices that help me meet my wants and needs and increase my feelings of well-being. I take responsibility for my actions.

⬇️ next year

Profile 4: I can recognize my strengths and take responsibility for using strategies to focus, manage stress, and accomplish my

I aim for a mindset that helps my challenges and fosters personal growth. Before I’ve had problems with excessive attention to minor details that stops my progress. Moving forward I will prioritize overcoming obstacles and completing tasks by adopting a bigger perspective. I will utilize getting feed back from teachers on unfinished projects or when I’m struggling.

Improving my ability to reflect is an area I want to focus on. I recognize that I don’t always engage in purposeful reflection that can effectively guide me towards future growth. I struggle with writing my blog post and reflecting.

Thank you for listening to my presentation of learning!