Lyle Reginald, GAINING RESPECT THROUGH SPORTS!!!

In our recent unit about the civil rights in America. We learnt about how things overcame adversity to bring about change.( An example of that, would be how the Civil rights organizations were beaten and treated like dirt, but then later overcame that to bring…

MLK .VS. MALCOLM X

Ever since slavery was abolished by president Lincoln in the United States. Black people have not been treated as equal, by the white communities. Although some white communities treated them the same, that was not so much the case in the southern states. The black…

Blue sky- Star Wars edition

So I have just completed a huge project. For my flight program. (Learn more about flight here.) The background of the project, was to create an inquiry question around the Star Wars movie series. There were three steps to this whole project: planning, construction, final…

Dale Chihuly- why he was crazy

My group of fellow students were set a task while on Seattle. We had to create an imovie about how Dale Chihuly was crazy. Dale Chihuly is a professional glass blower who has revolutionized glass blowing all over the world. When we…

Frankenstuffie- Creative writing

I wrote a story about how my frankenstuffie was created. My story was called the Zurtle. It was about how all the animals came together to make the Frankenstuffie. I got the idea of my story after I created the fankenstuffie. I was trying to…

The Zurtle

My ZURTLE iMovie was a success. I was really proud of the outcome of my hard work. In the making of my movie I learnt quite a lot about iMovie and how it works. I learnt that you could speed up and slow down parts…