Indie’s 3am thoughts

Welcome to Elmo’s world

A Sustainable Blue Sky!!!

The last maker project of the year! This project was called A Sustainable Blue Sky, and in this project we focused on an important thing, the UN 🇺🇳 Sustainability goals. (Click on flag to see more info! This blog post will be about what I did in this project, and what my group did for our big exhibition…

Continue Reading

The Ultimate Road Trip!!!

For the last scimatics project of the year we did a project called the Ultimate road trip! We learned things like how to make a budget, we planned a route, we made an equation, and much more! This blog post is all about that journey and the things l learned! Budget We made a budget…

Continue Reading

Every object: New France!

For the past few weeks we have been working on a project called Every Object Tells a Story. This project has been all about life in New France and artifacts! The driving question for this project was: How can artifacts teach us about settlement, peoples, and life in New France?   Competencies: The first competency I…

Continue Reading

2020 TPOL

This my first TPOL blog post for the transition from grade 8 to grade 9. This post all leads up to 1 driving question: Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? But I’ll answer that question at the end. For now, I want to talk about this past…

Continue Reading

Viewing Message: 1 of 1.
Error

We are currently migrating www.blog44.ca to a new service provider. During this process, your site will be placed in Read-Only mode. This means you will not be able to login or make any edits to your site during the migration to prevent any changes from being lost.