The First World War

Driving Question: How did WW1 impact Canada’s Identity? The Introduction  Our class was introduced to the topic of WW1 before spring break, we began the topic by asking different questions about the war, we had sheets on all of the desks in the classroom and walked around looking at them and writing questions on sticky notes. I did not know anything about world war one, in fact I didn’t know…

A Math Exercise for the Classroom

Introduction For this unit in math class we’ve learnt all about polynomials and like terms, let me explain: Like Terms A “like term” is simply a group of terms that are alike, yet the coefficient (the number in the term) can be different such as: And here’s some examples of terms that aren’t alike: As you can see, sometimes it’s obvious when terms aren’t alike and other times it isn’t,…

We Encountered Ottawa

Saturday April, 7th Our day started with our destination imagination provincial tournament, which you can hear more about on the blog post I wrote all about it. After our tournament we a had a couple of hours of free time to get food, I rushed away from the tournament in order to tend to a family event.  In the evening we regrouped at the jade canoe in the Vancouver airport,…