Rise Of The Brudogen

Frankenstuffy iMovie Jackson Rogers

Bringing my Frankenstuffy story to life using iMovie, really made me realize that iMovie is an amazing video editor that could produce some great projects. Working on my project I was introduced to cool techniques like green screen and learned that iMovie is capable of a lot of things I didn’t know it was before.
Science was integrated into my story when James the main character was needed to create the hybrid species because he was an expert in DNA, and he had to merge all the animals together by mashing their DNA into one.

My Frankenstuffie is influenced by the Industrial Revolution in the way that he was made to make a more successful and powerful animal, like in the Industrial Revolution when they needed to create faster and more efficient machines to keep up with demand. If I were to do the iMovie again, I would take more care to film in quieter places so I wouldn’t have to settle for separately recorded audio which sometimes sounds worse.

One Response

1. Alex Jones at |

I feel offended; I confused this with the Demogorgon from Stranger Things: Season 1. Please reimburse me or I will sue.

Reply