Fracturing Hearsay!: Vessels Scrap, Despoil Halifax

Breaking news, blog post update! We have just found out that there was a lethal blast destroying Halifax. This catastrophic event happened the 6th of December……….1917.

All right, welcome back to the blog, this post will be brief to match the project.

Teva, Mike, and I acted as a Halifax T.V. news team from 1917 reporting about the recent (were in 1917) collision of two ships in resulting in the complete destruction of Halifax. First thing we did was base a script off of research we collected. Then we went down to the airless hallway to record and film with the green screen. The idea was that Mike and I would be anchors at a news desk, and Teva would play both a weather reporter and on the scene news investigator. You’ll be able to come up with an extensive list of problems with the video, especially technically and trust me we would love to fix them, but for now it’s on the back burner. Here is our first draft in the meantime.

One Response

1. Gabi at |

I think you did a good job at coming up with a eye-catching title to your post. I also like that you explained how you made your video and briefly introduced the task, but I think adding a bit of background history of the event would have made it even better. And even adding pictures to go with your movie, would have helped any reader to visualize the event more clearly.

Reply