Progress During Blue Sky Time

I have started research on how to manipulate a video realistically, and I realized that I have no idea how to edit a video with a software that would be required to recreate one of the popular fake videos. Not a great start. I went to Ms. Willemse with my problem and she told me I was over thinking it and should just use jump cuts and camera angles. She was right, as usual. I agreed I was thinking a little closed mindedly (yes that’s a word now) and that’s why I thought I had to perfectly copy the techniques used to create an already existing video. I realized that it was my project and I could do whatever I wanted. After that I am really a little more sure about the bluesky project and am actually a little excited.  

Moving forward I will try to keep the same mindset that Ms. Willemse gave me because already it feels like I’m more capable of completing this project. I will have to keep my plans for this video flexible so it is not disrupted by another speed bump down the road. My goal is to finish my video a little earlier so that I can spend some extra time getting my video out there, because that is the main part of the project. Plus I have never really tried to get something viewed by tons of people and don’t know how long it will take so I’m just trying to get my video done as soon as possible.