A Goodmans Mind

604 Open your eyes and explore

My very last SLC with PLP

Welcome to my SLC where I will talk about my last and most memorable year with the PLP program. This year felt like It flew by. We tackled many projects and learned many new things that will hopefully benefit me… Continue Reading →

Little Big Story Reflection

A couple projects that I recently completed were my little big stories. These projects directly connected with our south trip. For our little big story 1s we had to find something that showed resilience and was connected to the deep… Continue Reading →

Blue Sky Reflection

Recently we had yet another blue sky exhibition. I presented a design that was suppose to solve a problem in our community, and that it did. My project was driven by trying to find efficient way to carry my skateboard… Continue Reading →

The Deep South

It all started on an early morning when I woke up to the deadly sound of my alarm at 3 am. I rolled over on my side wanting to throw my phone against the wall to make the alarm stop…. Continue Reading →

LBJ and Vietnam

President Lyndon Johnson played a major role in the deployment of U.S. Troops in the Vietnam War. Johnson was a believer of the “Domino Theory” and is the main reason for the bombings and invasion of ground troops during the… Continue Reading →

Job Shadow

My Dads is a PropMaster in the film television industry in the Iaste (EYE-AT-SEE) 891 film union. My Dad is in charge of everything an actor interacts with as it is described in the script. To be in the Props… Continue Reading →

Voices Of The Movement

For the past few weeks we have been learning lots about the segregation in the south. I have found this subject very engaging. I find it inspiring how african americans won their rights without fighting back with violence even when… Continue Reading →

SPRING SLC GRADE 10

Ms Willemse and Mr Hughes, this is my mom Jenn. “Thank you for coming to my conference. I am the expert of my own learning. I am responsible and accountable for what i do at school and the academic choices… Continue Reading →

How did voting come from a privilege to a right?

This week in class we made a explain everything about how voting was a privilege and became a right. Ms Willemse granted us the privilege to choose our own groups. I wound up with Mike.In this project I learned that… Continue Reading →

Recently in the performance learning program we completed our “blue sky project”. We were required to find a driving question about the star wars trilogy and expand on it. We were given a project pitch form where we answered questions… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 A Goodmans Mind — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑