A while back we finished our explain everything civil rights project. Firstly, i really did enjoy making the project. I found it very interesting to learn about how African American People were treated when they did not have the same rights as a white person. I was very shocked that African American people would be sprayed by a fire hose if they were somewhere they were not aloud. The police sent dogs after them if the ran away. The police were brutally beating them when they were protesting and they would get arrested.

Secondly, to improve my project i should have spent more time and dedicated my self more to getting it completed. Next time i hope to stay on task. Also i will try and review the project before we start it because i never looked at the instructions until the day we were assigned it.

Lastly, i really enjoyed working with students from high tech high. And i would love to do more projects like this because working with explain everything you can use your imagination and animate your ideas rather than just writing on another app like pages or notes. Overall, i like learning about the history of countries and working with new people.