Welcome to my SLC where I will talk about my last and most memorable year with the PLP program. This year felt like It flew by. We tackled many projects and learned many new things that will hopefully benefit me in my future.I feel I have came a long way from term 1. This term I started applying myself trying to get things in on time and to put effort into my assignments. From there my marks began to rise because instead of putting them off till the next day I’d work on them the day of. The most memorable part of this year in PLP would easily be the Deep South trip. The trip altered my mind and changed my way of thought.The experience will always stick with me. Some things I think I could have improved on is using my time in class better and not socializing with other students. Something that would have benefited me is more critique and asking questions so I wouldn’t be left puzzled with any assignments.

For term 3 I think my skills have improved greatly. Throughout term 3 we worked on a series of projects. The one I thought to be my best example of improvement would be my LBS 1 (little big story). For this one I really did go in-depth with it. I did loads of research and my first product was about seven minutes which was to long. To make it more ideal I had to find a way to portray it in a quick and more deliverable way, even if I had to delete hundreds of words on my script.

As this is most likely to be my last blog post I am grateful that you allowed me to be apart of the program and thank you for bearing with all my late work. I don’t think I will ever find a program ever again that is like flight. I’m happy I got to know both you and Mr Hughes and was able to build friendships with the rest of the class. Being apart of the flight program has felt like a privilege. Flight was truly a once In a lifetime experience and will always hold a place in my heart. Thank you for letting me be apart of your class.