Jamie's not so creative blog

So uncreative

Month

January 2017

Scimatics!!!

I have never made a blog post on what I have been doing in science and math (or scimatics as we plp people call it). Making one of these posts is long over due! So where do I start? I… Continue Reading →

The Last Oregon Post!

This is my last blog post on the Oregon trip. I am going to talk about the advertisements, the book I made on the trip and Oregon field study itself. I constructed three advertisements whilst on the Oregon trip; an… Continue Reading →

Julius Seizure Body Biography

In our humanity’s class we just finished our body biography which is part of our project on Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar. My group was assigned Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger who was a key player in the assassination of Julius… Continue Reading →

My Growth Mindset Course!!!

My blog post on growth mindset. Last term in maker class we learned about growth mindset and how to apply it. I am going to write about what I learned, what we did and some of the things I would… Continue Reading →

The Grade 8 Exhibition

The Grade 8 Exhibition was great, I enjoyed preparing and presenting my topic and I am sure that everyone else did as well. Now I will walk you the process from the beginning to the end with my thoughts and a… Continue Reading →

Google’s Year in Review

Google’s Year in Review and why you should care. Today we watched googles Year In Review and here are the things that I recognized, things that were new to me and my own “a year in review.” Why should you go… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Jamie's not so creative blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑