I just made my video that I entered into the My Canada competition. I’m going to talk about the video, what Canada means to me and how I made the video.

Lets start with the video. For the video I had slides over top with me talking it is thirty seconds long and has no copyright as I took all the photos/videos.

When I was creating the video I went through my whole experience in Canada. This made me realize that I had a great topic with the fact that I immigrated to Canada. Using this I talk about how I was accepted and that I felt at home here.

I had to find a place where I could record so that it was quite so I went to the back room in my house. Even then there was still noise and in one clip you can hear my dog in the background. However I think that the audio quality is really good and I think I will get good votes for that.

I rummaged through photo libraries to find pictures of me and my family to put in because I could not record myself as I was sick. But my family has some great photos of Canada and my dog Dougal.

When creating this video the app that I used was I movie I chose this app because it is very familiar to me. I could have added some other apps but didn’t really have that made it more interesting but I did not really have the time.

I feel like this video really shows who I am and what my worldview is and I am proud of it. So if you could be so kind as to please vote for me.