Pong….. but in real life

Hey there fine people of the internet, it’s Jason. In this quick lil’ post, I’m going to discuss one of my recent Maker projects, the live event.

Brett_Hondow / Pixabay

In this project, we made little videos about events that we were attending. In my case, I have no social life so I just made my own live event. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the N.V.S.R.N.P.M.L.P.P.T…… I think.

Since I have a ping pong table in my house that I never use, I decided to make good use of it. I hosted a ping pong tournament, but with only 2 other people. Turns out the time limit was 2 minutes. I had actually had a ton of good stuff planned. I had a big headset and a sports broadcast of sorts between my 2 competitors, but didn’t have enough space.

So, I did the best I could with the footage I had and cranked out this video. I tried to utilise all my iMovie skills, Ken Burns, speed changes, music (non-copyrighted) downloading and whatnot. So, I hope you enjoy!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VKZJAGfqVz0

Wow, what a shocking outcome, eh? That ending really surprised me. Dang. Well, I guess that’s it. This video taught me a lot of new skills and it was really fun (and also very frustrating) to film.

This is Jason Guan, signing off.