Jayden's blog

bringing you the knowledge you need to know

Month

June 2015

Mission impossible

Mission 1:                                                                             … Continue Reading →

Attempt to succession 4

I just figured out what Im going to the weekend of the exhibition night and that was how the biomechanics of pitching help improve performance.Biomechanics is the study of the structure and function of biological systems by means of the… Continue Reading →

Attempt to succession 1

I’ve still been thinking about my a question for my blue sky project. I got an idea of a topic though. I’m thinking if doing something on baseball, dirt biking, or hunting. I’ve been thinking very hard this week about… Continue Reading →

Blog post 3

This is on the French Revolution. What I was wondering is how Napoleon was defeated at Waterloo. I did lots of editing with superimpose and made another awesome explain everything. Click the link below

Blog post 2

This is based on the American Revolution, you know the one with the shot heard around the world. My question I was wondering is “how’d the British respond to the Boston tea party”. I used explain everything again cause it’s… Continue Reading →

Blog post 1

This is on the topic of English civil war. I’m asking a question and that question is “what  did the petition of rights do for the citizens of England”. I made this using explain everything voicing over, and pictures to… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Jayden's blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑