Sooo…grade 12. Senior year, the big dogs of the school. Outside of school I am ready for grade 12. Like my baseball, social life, down time. But educational wise am I ready? In the this post I will answer this driving, debatable question. This year school has been great, I’ve never done better educational wise than I ever have this year. Grade 11 has been awesome, I’ve developed skills that have helped me make my learning fun and easy for me.

This year in grade 11, I have developed many skills that have helped me succeed throughout this year. I have realized a skill that helped me throughout this year was my social skills. Throughout this year working in group projects and with others have really helped me become a good group member. Before this skill I wouldn’t participate in group activities that much because I never liked being wrong or sounded stupid. But that’s what I love about PLP that you can never be wrong cause because there are so many answers. My skills are going to be my key to success in grade 12. In the past I have always tried to avoid my homework and try to do anything I can to go around it. I have learned that when I do something I don’t like, or I find hard, that I just have to put my head down and get it done. I’ve “grinded ” out all of my homework and put all my effort in and have completed much more assignments than in grade 9 Flight. With these skills and dividing my time equally between baseball and school, will help me succeed in grade 12.

Grade 9:

Blog post 2

Compared to now:

Viva Las Vegas

This year I have struggled with a lot of things, but learned how to conquer them throughout the way. I have a lot of troubles with writing. Writing has been my weak point this year, I haven’t been reading a lot of books, and I think because of this, it affects my writing. I’m going to start reading a lot more, so I’ll have an idea on strong writing materials. Ill learn knew ways and techniques of writing so I’ll be stronger. Writing is a hard thing to do and like everything practice makes perfect, so if I practice writing a lot I’ll be able to be a good writer. Also by looking at my peers writing I can pick up ideas. Grade 12 and beyond calls for a lot of essays and writing in general, and I wanna become a lot better, and enjoy it.

Me this year:

Compared to next year (but a guy):

For grade 12, I set some goals that I wanna achieve to fulfill my grade 12 year, so I can make it a memorable one. One goal I have is to be more confident in my work and what I do. For after high school I want to proceed to play baseball throughout university, and to do that you need to be confident in how well you play and your school work. There’s nothing better than showing your teacher what your most proud of. Another goal I wanna set is to be more of a leader. Even though I set myself this goal in my SLC, I still want to have this goal. I started to step up in group projects and group activities. But I think I could’ve stepped up more. For grade 12 I think leadership will earn me a higher grade, and it will make me look good, and it can be quite fun having a higher role in group projects.

All in all I think I am very prepared and ready for grade 12. I have lots of support from friends and family that will help me get through my grade 12 year. All these skills I have learned this year will contribute to everything I do in the future. Next year my procrastination will be very limited, and I am going to practice my writing a lot more, and take leadership. With these skills I will have a good year and higher grade.