Trains Learning

This was a fun and informative project, I learned a lot about the impact of the railway on the Industrial Revolution and also learned how to use Explain Everything. I really enjoyed learning about Grenwich time, and even though it was hard at first Explain Everything became easier and more fun to use as the project progressed. I found some of the Industrial Revolution content a little tedious to learn but this was definitely not tedious to learn. This was a fun and enjoyable project to do and I learned a lot. My final presenting format was a YouTube video, here it is.

https://www.youtube/KBurpoB1uXQ

Organizing Chaos

Hello everybody this is Joel Hamersley and today I’ll talk about how I did the organizing chaos project. I chose to do my project on NFL Quarterbacks, and so I picked 6 stats to sort them by: yards, yards per game, yards per attempt, touchdowns, interceptions, and completion percentage. So first I looked up QB stats and found the most prolific quarterbacks in the 2014-2015, and found that the first 20 had similar statistics, and that the other QB’s had either been switching on their team or got injured, so I used the top 20 quarterbacks for my project. Next I got the stats from NFL.com and put them in a pages doc where I sorted them by their stats, and then I picked the two statistics that I thought were most important, then I put them on a chart sorted by those two, TD’s and yards per game. My chart: