Reflection on portfolio

This past term has been great. I have worked hard and I am overall proud of my performance. I study when I need to and hand in my homework almost always on time. My strengths as a learner include following directions, listening skills, and doing things efficiently and on time. I have challenges focusing the whole way through a lesson and I plan on changing this in the new year. I plan on getting myself to do better in the new year by getting more sleep, eating in the mornings, and going on a jog once and a while. I think that I am good at participating in groups where I have actually had a conversation with the people in the group before but, if not, I think it gets a bit awkward. I guess that that flaw is more of a social challenge rather than a participation one. As for how I’ve grown this year in class, I’ve literally grown about 2-3 inches taller and I am happy to say it. Also, I talk more to others ( when it’s ok to) and I’m not as cynical which is a possible plus. I  think that this term has gone really well and I can’t wait for the next one.