Science artifacts and reflection

image image

This year in scienice I did a cancer project where I was supposed to choose some kind of cancer ( I chose brain tumour) and basically I had to make a key note about it explaining what it was. I took a long time to complete it but I think that the end project was pretty decent.

I first started off having to research The cancer of my choice. Once all of the research was done (which for the record, took a lot of time), I started my key note. I really enjoyed making the keynote and playing around with the different effects I could use for it like blur, crumble, and flame. Once I mapped out where I would put everything , I wrote out all my facts and added a couple pictures to make my presentation look visually appealing. I think that I was fairly good at adding the effects and pictures to the slide but my overa weaknesses lay with the timing. I think that I need to work on my time management.

My overall strengths for science are probably writing up labs and gathering data, along with making diagrams of the things that I am studying. I think that I need to  work on my focus in class and being sure that I hand things in on time.

My goals for science this year are to get more exercise and eating more of a breakfast so that I can focus for a longer period of time. Also, I am going to get on top of my homework.

I have eave no idea how to end this post so bye.