School debate

Recently, my class held multiple debates on different subjects. My subject was ‘ be it resolved that school feild trips are not worth the money spent compared to the educational value.’ My side was for the negative.

imageI have to say, I definitely think that we had the advantage. This is because pretty much all students like feild trips and the school district is on our side too. There were a whole bunch of websites that helped us get our facts and the research part was actually really easy.

imageI also prepared a speech but to be honest, I don’t think that my presentation went so well. I don’t like talking In front of lots of people especially if theyre my grade. So my stomache felt like it was a zoo. I’m pretty sure that I spoke clearly but I can’t really remember because I was nervous. Speaking is definatly one of the things I should work on.

Over all, I think that I did really well. The other side won but I wouldn’t call myself competetive so I didn’t really care. All in all, I think I did really well . Until next time!