How to create a pair of shoes

well, it’s that time of year again! the sun is shining and all the flight students are wracking their brains for something to make.

What am I talking about? BLUE SKY PROJECTS of course! But what is a blue sky project? Well, for those of you who don’t know, a blue sky project is pretty much an open ended project where you ask yourself a question like ‘ how do I make a pair of shoes out of the hacks that I’ve read about online?’ Then, you try to answer that question. Last year there was a kid that build a hover craft!

So, you’re probably not asking yourself what I’ve decided to create but I’ll tell you anyway! I am, as the title of my blog suggests, making a pair of slip on shoes. I gotta say, I’m a little wary about doing this because it’s harder than it sounds and I’m sure there will be a lot of trial and error.

So far, I have finished my rough draft of the design of my shoes and have done pretty much all the measurements. I just need to get all the supplies and finish researching how to actually make a pair of shoes. At the end of this week I hope to have all of the materials. Wish me luck!