SPRING SLC!!!

It has been quite a year! So many fantastic projects and it has been so much fun. The project I am most proud of would have to be my blue sky. I put so much effort into that pair of shoes and to be honest, I’m suprised that I actually made them! But Before I show you that blog post, first, here is an example of my learning . Woodland zoo was my second movie based project of the year. This was a really fun project because A. It happend in Seattle, and B. I got to see so many animals! This project was a huge learning experience because everyone in my group had to research as much as we could before we actually went so that we could think of questions to ask the staff members. Now for my blue sky.Blue sky1 Blue sky2 Blue sky3 I am most proud of this project.  I amazed myself when I actually could see the process come together. I especially liked when it was the expedition night because pretty much everyone was in awe over them. I actually didn’t expect that. I mean, everyone would ask me question and told me that my shoes looked like toms!