Humanities artifacts and reflection

image

My frankenstuffie short story took a long time to make. First I used a climax sheet to write out my story , then I split my story into three main parts and wrote them out. After that, I basically filled in the smaller facts and details, added some filler and took away parts that didn’t make sense. I know I make it sound somewhat easy, but believe me, this took a while. Over all, I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished (even if I wish that I had worded a couple parts differently). I think that the thing that I should work on in the future is to be sure that I don’t over detail things.

My overall strengths in humanities would probably be writing (for example, my bill gates essay), reading ( just not outloud), anything that includes taking video or video editing, and just overall art. Also, presenting to small groups like in my things I carry presentation.

image

My overall weaknesses include reading outloud, presenting to a large group of people formally, and taking quizzes.- this is because I tend to forget everything that I’ve learnt in the time it takes for me to complete the quiz, and then I remember everything after. My goals for this year are to actually be able to pronounce my words while reading outloud, not feel like my stomache has dropped to the floor when I have to talk in front of people in a presentation, and finally, to not completely clear out everything I know when it comes to a test.

hope you’ve tolerated or maybe even enjoyed reading this post.